We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
Please indicate on application which shift is preferable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Operations Management, or other applicable field required or additional experience in lieu of degree with plans to obtain a degree
- Must have 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Can effectively utilize Oracle ERP system to manage business as well as assist co-workers and direct reports.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Solid understanding of safe work practices and OSHA
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coaches and mentors staff in all aspect of their job performance and career development-including training, feedback, rewards and disciplinary action.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action
- Works with production scheduler to execute production plan; accomplish work results; establish priorities; monitor progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries
- Proactively implement quality initiatives and systems to reduce returns from both internal and external customers.
- Supervise and advise on the scheduling of areas of responsibility.
- Provide a leadership role in the reduction of costs through the development of action plans, cost reductions efforts and miscellaneous projects.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- Manage a housekeeping program to provide a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Utilizes manufacturing process knowledge and investigation skill sets to identify and resolve manufacturing issues, improve process operations and affect positive change.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide solid Oracle Technical knowledge to internal customers
- Participates in Oracle Project Initiatives to resolve issues, test solutions and develop new ideas to resolve system deficiencies.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace