We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
The assistant product manager will contribute to the success of the marketing strategy of the assigned product families for North America.
Major Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide necessary and accurate product details for new product launches in accordance with gate form process
- Provide direction to creative on new product photography
- Conduct market research through market competitive analysis, customers’ needs and trends to identify product gaps and sales opportunities.
- Assist with implementation of Continent level catalog and promotional pricing strategy
- Support execution of marketing tactics including annual printed catalog, e-blasts, direct mail, digital marketing, press releases and social media.
- Analyze financial reports or provide calculations to support strategic recommendations.
- Responsible for communication and management of PCRP and CRM and product data changes
- Work, in conjunction with all cross-functional teams, in additional to global and domestic sourcing partners, to ensure product line goals and objectives are being met in accordance with annual plan
- Provide necessary training to customer facing departments on category products.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience, preference in Marketing
- Able to work with a 12h difference with Asia
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel (10%) domestically.
- Must be able to reach, bend, twist, grasp, sit and/or stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive motion tasks correctly
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace